Eagle Group SPDHT2 Portable Hot Food Table 2 Well - All Stainless Steel - Open Well
- Heavy duty stainless steel legs and undershelf
- 8" wide full length cutting board included
- UL and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Well Type||Open Well|
Customer questions about this product
- I'm not sure if this is the exact item I need - if I change my mind, can I return it?
- Many items produced by this vendor are made-to-order and cannot be returned once your order is placed. If you are unsure if this item will meet your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans (sold separately) for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact one of our Customer Solutions representatives prior to placing your order!
Thanks to its 4" diameter casters, this Eagle Group SPDHT2 portable open well steam table lets you set up a hot food serving station at any location in your cafeteria, restaurant, or buffet. For superior stability and durability the Eagle Group SPDHT2 dual open well steam table also features 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs and a sturdy stainless steel undershelf.
The Eagle Group SPDHT2 dual well portable hot food table's 8" wide full length cutting board is mounted on quick-release drop brackets, so you can wheel the steam table through standard doorways with ease. Each of the Eagle Group SPDHT2 hot food table's 8" deep wells have a powerful tubular style element.
Individual infinite controls offer up to 10 different holding temperature settings. 1" of fiberglass insulation on all sides helps maintain the two well steam table's internal temperatures, to prevent cold spots and provide consistent, even warming. The Eagle Group SPDHT2 two open well hot food table is UL and NSF Listed. Consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
35 1/2"W x 30 1/2"D x 34 1/4"H
Manufacturer's Item Numbers: SPDHT2-120, SPDHT2-240
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register