Eagle Group HT2OB Steam Table with Enclosed Base 7000 BTU - 2 Well - Open Well
- 7000 BTU
- Enclosed undershelf
- 8" wide full length cutting board included
- NSF and UL Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Base Style||Enclosed Base|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Well Type||Open Well|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans (sold separately) for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact one of our Customer Solutions representatives prior to placing your order!
This Eagle Group HT2OB two well steam table features an enclosed base that provides ample space to keep plates, bowls, or even trays close at hand without drawing attention away from your food, making it ideal for cafeterias and buffets. Each 8" deep open well has a high-output jet burner rated at 3500 BTU.
Adjustable High-Medium-Low gas valves give you complete control over holding temperatures. 1" of fiberglass insulation on all sides helps maintain the Eagle Group HT2OB two well hot food table's internal temperatures, to prevent cold spots and provide consistent, even warming. An 8" wide full length polycarbonate cutting board provides ample space for plating, preparing garnishes, or chopping vegetables. Consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
33"W x 30 1/2"D x 34 1/2"H
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): HT2OB-LP , HT2OB-NG
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register