Eagle Group HT2 Steam Table 2 Well 7000 BTU - Open Well
- 7000 BTU
- 8" wide full length cutting board included
- NSF and UL Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Output – BTUs||7,000|
|Well Type||Open Well|
Customer questions about this product
- I'm not sure if this is the exact item I need - if I change my mind, can I return it?
- Many items produced by this vendor are made-to-order and cannot be returned once your order is placed. If you are unsure if this item will meet your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans (sold separately) for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact one of our Customer Solutions representatives prior to placing your order!
Perfect for kitchen prep areas, cafeterias, or buffets, this Eagle Group HT2 two well steam table ensures your products are hot, fresh, and ready to serve during any busy service. Each 8" deep open well has a high-output jet burner rated at 3500 BTU.
Adjustable High-Medium-Low gas valves give you complete control over holding temperatures. 1" of fiberglass insulation on all sides helps maintain the dual well steam table's internal temperatures, to prevent cold spots and provide consistent, even warming.
An 8" wide full length polycarbonate cutting board provides ample space for plating, preparing garnishes, or chopping vegetables. The Eagle Group HT2 dual open well hot food table features 1 5/8" diameter galvanized legs, and a galvanized undershelf for added stability. Consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
33"W x 22 1/2"D x 34 1/4"H
Manufacturer's Item Numbers: HT2-LP, HT2-NG
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Steam Table Food Pans - Standard Weight Anti-Jam Stainless Steel
16" Stainless Steel Spring Tong
Cold Food Tables
Disposable Latex Gloves
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register