Eagle Group DHT3 Open Well Three Compartment Electric Hot Food Table
- Holds three full size food wells
- 8" deep wells
- Galvanized steel undershelf
- 8" wide, 1/2" thick poly cutting board
- Infinite control knobs
- ON indicator lights
- Full well insulation
- UL and NSF Listed
Stainless Steel Steam Table Spillage / Water Pan
Aluminum Steam Table Spillage / Water Pan
Eagle Group DOS-HT3 48" Overshelf For 3 Well Steam Table
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Well Type||Open Well|
Customer questions about this product
- I'm not sure if this is the exact item I need - if I change my mind, can I return it?
- Many items produced by this vendor are made-to-order and cannot be returned once your order is placed. If you are unsure if this item will meet your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans (sold separately) for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact one of our Customer Solutions representatives prior to placing your order!
Keep food pans packed with your most popular dishes hot and ready to serve with the Eagle Group DHT3 open well three compartment electric hot food table! This table holds up to three full size food pans at a time, while its galvanized undershelf provides an excellent location for storing appliances and containers.
The body is made of polished 430 series stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and an 8" wide, 1/2" thick poly cutting board provides a great staging area for food preparation. The infinite control knobs make it easy to change among the eight temperature selections, and an indicator light stays bright continually when the controls are in the ON position. Its full insulation around the wells helps minimize heat loss during use, and the individual heating elements ensure the contents of the wells stay at safe holding temperatures throughout the day. And thanks to its galvanized legs and bullet feet, this food table will remain reliably sturdy at all times.
UL and NSF Listed. Comes with a cord and plug. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 30 1/2"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): DHT3-120 , DHT3-208-1 , DHT3-240
Vollrath Super Pan 3 Steam Table Food Pans
Choice Disposable Poly Gloves - Large 1000 / Box for Food Service
Stainless Steel & Plastic Steam Table Pan Covers
Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan Adapter Bars
Steam Table Food Pans - Standard Weight Anti-Jam Stainless Steel
Electric Steam Tables
Overall User Rating: Eagle Group DHT3 Open Well Three Compartment Electric Hot Food Table ( 4.5 stars from 4 reviews )
Very good product nice making hard material. Working perfectly will recommend this product to friends. did not have problems with this product we may need another one soon.
Badr A. from lalla cafe Posted on 06/13/2014
I have no problem with this steam table. It's very easy to use and quite economical. It definitely gets the job done. Only bad part is cleaning the very bottom after removing the bins with the water.
Rochelli M. from Royal Caribbean Food Shop n Tings Posted on 07/13/2013
This steam table is a great value as well as being very well made. The dials are clearly marked for the temperature. Would highly recommend.
Gigi L. from amethyst house Posted on 12/23/2011
A very good piece of equipment, at a reasonable price. Just learn how to use steam correctly and you will enjoy this piece of equipment.
Von J. Posted on 11/04/2009
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register