Eagle Group CB2448SE-BS 24" x 48" Work Table with Cabinet Base and 4 1/2" Backsplash
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel sound deadened top
- Stainless steel 1 5/8" tubular legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- 20 gauge type 430 stainless steel sliding doors
- 1 1/2" rolled front edge and 4 1/2" rear upturn
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Backsplash Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Enclosed Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
This Eagle Group CB2448SE-BS 24" x 48" work table boasts a durable 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, and its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (4) stainless steel 1 5/8" tubular legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet provide support for the whole table, while a cabinet base with 20 gauge type 430 stainless steel sliding doors gives you a concealed storage area to keep extra supplies close at hand. Plus, it offers a 4 1/2" rear upturn to reduce mess!
Work Surface Height: 34 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 4 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register