Doyon PIZ3G Triple Deck Gas Pizza Oven – 70,000 BTU
- Perforated, nickel-plated baking decks
- Patented Jet Air System for optimal baking performance and energy use
- ETL and NSF Listed; 70,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
Meet all your pizza production demands while serving top notch pies with the Doyon PIZ3G triple deck gas pizza oven, which features the patented Jet Air System! The exclusive reversing fan system uses a two-speed operation that moves air evenly in separate directions. This creates a process that will help you bake faster while reducing energy use and labor costs! The three perforated nickel-plated decks are designed for fast heat accumulation, as well as even heat distribution across the decks to create nice, even crusts. The three baking decks cook at up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and the heavy duty full glass door openings allow you watch over your pizzas throughout the entire baking process. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Patented reversing fan system; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Output of 150 pizzas (9") per hour
- Heavy duty full view glass doors
- Three (3) perforated, nickel-plated baking decks
- Door openings are 30" x 5"
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Preheats in 15 to 20 minutes
- 1/2" NPT gas inlet
- ETL and NSF Listed; Choose fuel; Also requires 120V electrical connection; 70,000 BTU
Left to Right: 35 7/8"
Front to Back: 45 1/4"
Height: 34 1/4"
Interior Dimensions (all 3 decks combined):
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 22 1/2"
Manufacturer's Item Numbers: PIZ3G
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Bakers Pride 153 Pizza Deck Oven Triple Deck Gas 36" - 144,000 BTU
Bakers Pride 253 Pizza Deck Oven Gas Triple Deck 36"
Bakers Pride 3153 Pizza Deck Oven Gas Triple Deck 45"
Pizza Deck Ovens
Bakers Pride EP-1-8-3836 55" Single Deck Electric Pizza Oven
Bakers Pride GS-805 Super Deck Single Deck Gas Pizza Oven - 60,000 BTU
Bakers Pride FC-516/D-125 IL Forno Classico Double Deck Gas Oven - 48"
Bakers Pride ER-1-12-5736 74" Single Deck Electric Roast / Bake Oven
Garland G56PB Air Deck Pizza Deck Oven 56"
Bakers Pride Y-800BL Super Deck Y Series Lightening Brick Lined Gas Single Deck Pizza Oven 66" - 120,000 BTU
Bakers Pride DS-990 Super Deck Double Deck Gas Pizza Oven - 140,000 BTU
Bakers Pride FC-516 IL Forno Classico Brick Lined Gas Deck Oven - 48"
Bakers Pride 3152 Pizza Deck Oven Gas Double Deck 45"
Garland GPD48 Pyro Deck Pizza Deck Oven 48"
Bakers Pride Y-800 Super Deck Y Series Gas Single Deck Pizza Oven 66" - 120,000 BTU
Bakers Pride GS-990 Super Deck Double Deck Gas Pizza Oven - 120,000 BTU
Bakers Pride FC-816 IL Forno Classico Brick Lined Gas Deck Oven - 66"
Garland E2005 55 1/2" Single Deck Electric Roast Oven
Bakers Pride ER-1-12-3836 55" Single Deck Electric Roast Oven
Garland E2055 55 1/2" Double Deck Electric Roast Oven
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register