Doyon JAOP6G Double Deck Jet Air Gas Oven Proofer Combo - 65,000 BTU
- Holds 18 full-size sheet pans
- Bidirectional and gentle air flow for outstanding baking results
- Brightly lit, compact design
- Digital temperature control up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- Four swivel casters
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- ETL and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Doyon Baking Equipment
|Width||36 7/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||25 1/2 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Depth||36 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||26 1/4 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Height||26 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Oven Capacity||6 Full Size Pans|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Oven Shelf Spacing||5 Inches|
|Proofer Capacity||18 Full Size Pans|
|Proofer Shelf Spacing||3 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
The entire baking process can now be completed in one machine with Doyon's JAOP6G double deck gas oven proofer combo! Start by proofing your products in a cavity that includes separate heat and humidity controls and an overflow drain and pan. Once the proofing process is over, easily move the pans to the oven, where the patented Jet Air reversing fan system moves air evenly in separate directions to help you bake faster and more evenly without turning pans! The proofing cavity will hold 18 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans while the oven holds 6 sheet pans.
Digital temperature control up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit allows for a truly customized cooking experience, while the full view heat reflective thermal glass doors let users monitor the food items inside. Thanks to stainless steel construction and four swivel casters, this gas oven proofer combo will last through years of high volume use.
The Dayon JAOP6G provides great flexibility in the range of products that can be baked or cooked, and will serve as a welcome addition to your commercial operation. It requires a 208/240V electrical connection and must be hard wired. A two year parts and one year labor warranty are included. Choose fuel type. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Separate heat and humidity controls in proofer
- Proofer holds 18 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans; Oven holds 6 sheet pans
- 3" proofer shelf spacing; 3 1/2" oven shelf spacing
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Door switch cutoff for fan blower - 3/4 hp motor - 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
- 1/2" NPT gas inlet
- 65,000 BTU; ETL and NSF Listed
Left to Right: 36 7/8"
Front to Back: 53"
Left to Right: 26 1/2"
Front to Back: 36 1/2"
Height: 26 1/2"
Left to Right: 25 1/2"
Front to Back: 29 1/2"
Height: 26 1/4"
Any orders shipping outside the United States or Canada will be subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee added to the invoice. These orders may also be subject to other charges including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): JAOP6G
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Extra Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Holding / Proofing Cabinets
Food Warmer Parts and Accessories
Oven to Table Items
Oven Mitts & Gloves
Meal Delivery Carts
Refrigerated Holding Cabinets
Roll In Refrigerator and Oven Racks
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register