Doyon JAOP10G Double Deck Jet Air Gas Oven Proofer Combo - 85,000 BTU
- Stacked proofer and oven compartments
- Jet Air reversing fan system
- Shot and pulse steam injection
- ETL and NSF Listed; 85,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Doyon Baking Equipment
|Width||53 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||53 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||39 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Width||39 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Depth||30 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||26 1/2 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Height||27 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Oven Capacity||10 Full Size Pans|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Oven Shelf Spacing||3 3/4 Inches|
|Proofer Capacity||12 Full Size Pans|
|Proofer Shelf Spacing||3 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
The entire baking process can now be completed in one machine with Doyon's JAOP10G double deck gas oven proofer combo! Start by proofing your products in a cavity that includes manual controls and an automatic water float system, which eliminates the need to fill water pans. Once the proofing process is over, easily move the pans to the oven, where the patented Jet Air reversing fan system moves air evenly in separate directions to help you bake faster and more evenly! The proofing cavity will hold 12 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans while the oven holds 10 sheet pans. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Automatic water float system in proofer
- Proofer holds 12 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans; Oven holds 10 sheet pans
- 3" proofer shelf spacing; 3 3/4" oven shelf spacing
- Digital temperature control up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fully insulated oven
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
- 1/2/" NPT gas inlet
- ETL and NSF Listed; Choose fuel; Also requires 208/240V electrical connection, must be hard wired, a cord and plug are not included; 85,000 BTU
Left to Right: 53 1/2"
Front to Back: 53 1/2"
Left to Right: 39"
Front to Back: 30"
Left to Right: 39"
Front to Back: 29 3/4"
Height: 26 1/2"
Any orders shipping outside the United States or Canada will be subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee added to the invoice. These orders may also be subject to other charges including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): JAOP10G
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Warranty Extra
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Holding / Proofing Cabinets
Food Warmer Parts and Accessories
Oven to Table Items
Oven Mitts & Gloves
Meal Delivery Carts
Refrigerated Holding Cabinets
Roll In Refrigerator and Oven Racks
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register