Doyon JA20G Jet Air Double Deck Gas Convection Oven – 170,000 BTU
- Steam injection for use with baked goods, meats and vegetables
- Patented Jet Air System for optimal baking performance and energy use
- ETL Listed; 170,000 BTU
- NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Doyon Baking Equipment
|Width||53 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||53 1/2 Inches|
|Height||72 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||39 Inches|
|Interior Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||Deep|
|Interior Height||26 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Decks||Double|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
Maximize your business' all-around baking production from beginning to end with the Doyon JA20G gas convection oven, which features the patented Jet Air System! The exclusive reversing fan system uses a two-speed operation that moves air evenly in separate directions. This creates a process that will help you bake faster and more evenly with minimal pan rotation, which will reduce energy and labor costs! Its unique shot and pulse steam injection system helps give baked goods a golden and crispy crust, while decreasing the cooking time for meat and vegetables. The two large oven cavities will hold a total of 20 full-size (18" x 26") baking sheets. The oven's digital temperature controls allow baking temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and its full view heat reflective thermal glass doors allow you to watch over the entire baking process! Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- E-Bake programmable controls; up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Quick 15 minute preheat time
- 3 3/4" shelf spacing
- Two oven cavities hold a total of 20 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Swivel casters (2 locking)
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
- 1/2" NPT gas inlet
- ETL and NSF Listed; Choose fuel; Also requires 208V or 240V electrical connection, must be hard wired, a cord and plug and ground wire are not included; 170,000 BTU
Left to Right: 53 1/2"
Front to Back: 53 1/2"
Height: 72 3/4"
Left to Right: 39"
Front to Back: 29 3/4"
Height: 26 1/2"
Any orders shipping outside the United States or Canada will be subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee added to the invoice. These orders may also be subject to other charges including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): JA20G
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Bakers Pride BCO-G2 Cyclone Series Double Deck Gas Convection Oven - 120,000 BTU
Bakers Pride GDCO-G2 Cyclone Series Gas Convection Oven Double Deck - 120,000 BTU
Bakers Pride BPCV-G2 Restaurant Series Bakery Depth Gas Convection Oven Double Deck - 180,000 BTU
Bakery Convection Ovens
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register