Doyon DL18DP Countertop 18" Dough Roller Sheeter, 250 Pieces/Hour - Two Stage, Diagonal Rollers
- Sheets from 1 oz. to 28 oz. of dough up to 17" in diameter
- Front feed and discharge
- Welded stainless steel construction
- 2" x 10 1/2" top rollers, 2" x 18" bottom rollers
- Integrated simple handle adjustments for exact uniform dough thickness
- Ideal for all types of pizza dough
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Doyon Baking Equipment
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Check out this video to see how the Doyon DL18 dough sheeter is a great addition to your pizza shop or restaurant. Watch a demonstration and learn how to make a perfectly sized pizza crust every time!
|Width||20 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||11 1/2 Inches|
|Height||27 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||17 Inches|
|Output||250 Pieces Per Hour|
|Portion Weight||1 - 28 Ounces|
|Transmission Type||Maintenance Free|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the difference between “one stage” and “two stage” dough sheeters?
- One stage sheeters send the dough through one set of rollers. They are typically less expensive to purchase, but it may take more passes through the machine to reach the desired dough thickness. Two stage sheeters send the dough through two sets of rollers. This allows the dough to reach the desired thickness with fewer passes through the machine.
- Can dough sheeters be used with fondant?
- Dough sheeters are not recommended for use with fondant as fondant is too sticky for the machine. Unless the machine is specifically made for dough and fondant, do not use with fondant.
- How do I clean my dough sheeter?
- It's important to avoid any and all contact with water. Users can simply turn it off and brush or wipe it down with a dry cloth. If desired, compressed air can be used. With these particular models, the plastic covers can also be removed for better access to the rollers.
- Can dough sheeters be used with gluten free dough?
- We do not recommend using dough sheeters with gluten free dough because the hydration level in gluten free dough is too high. Having a higher hydration level makes it difficult to achieve good results. Starch flours usually have a high water absorption capacity, which is what a percentage of gluten free dough is made out of.
Sheet dough up to 17" in diameter for pizzas, wraps, and more into a uniform thickness and a round shape quickly and easily with the two stage Doyon DL18DP countertop dough roller sheeter. An ergonomic design and pair of diagonal rollers enable a single operator to make up to 250 pieces per hour, while its compact countertop size makes it ideal for operations with limited space. This unit drastically reduces the amount of physical work needed for regular dough sheeting and also works to both reduce labor costs and increase consistency throughout your operation by ensuring that the dough is uniformly prepared each time.
In addition to all stainless steel welded construction, a heavy-duty, maintenance free 1/2 hp motor and sealed, permanently lubricated ball bearings combine to ensure years of trouble-free operation. This drive mechanism is also isolated from the roller area for sanitary operation. Stainless steel removable spring loaded scrapers remove easily for cleaning, while the sanitary plastic position rollers also help eliminate dough buildup. Other features include a quick change index system that changes the gap between the dough rollers, simple handle adjustments for exact uniform dough thickness, and a total of three 1'' legs fitted with rubber boots for non-slip operation. Perfect for bakeries and commercial kitchens alike, this unit can sheet all types of dough including cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, pierogis, danish, and more.
The Doyon DL18DP double pass countertop dough roller sheeter requires a 120V electrical connection.
For best performance, be sure to make your dough round and slightly thinner at one end. Simply drop the dough into the feed chute with the thin end first, then make a 1/4 turn between the first and second rollers. Always use plenty of flour to prevent the dough from sticking. Dough with a moisture content of 50-60% is recommended for optimal results.
Width: 20 1/2"
Depth: 11 1/2"
Height: 27 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Doyon DL12DP Countertop 12" Dough Roller Sheeter - Two Stage, Diagonal Rollers
Doyon DL12SP Countertop 12" Dough Roller Sheeter - One Stage, Horizontal Rollers
Doyon DL18P Countertop 18" Dough Roller Sheeter - Two Stage, Horizontal Rollers
Doyon DL18SP Countertop 18" Dough Roller Sheeter - One Stage, Horizontal Rollers
Customers Also Viewed
People Talk About:sheeter saves dough job handy gillette Doyon crust crew cook
If you want to save time and have a consistent crust, then I recommend getting this sheeter. Doyon is a good quality brand and I love the 2 stage pass through.
Kailyn S. from Ellen Renees LLC Posted on 07/26/2016
At our bakery we need to produce as much as we can and with only a few bakers time is money. This sheeter really saves my whole crew time when they are in production.
Sean O. Posted on 05/23/2012
i have used this dough sheeter at my job as a cook at gillette stadium. it is very handy and takes seconds to stretch out the dough
Angel C. Posted on 12/10/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register