Doyon CAOP6G Double Deck Circle Air Gas Oven Proofer Combo with Rotating Racks – 78,500 BTU
- Stacked proofer and oven compartments
- Rotating racks for even baking
- Shot and pulse steam injection
- ETL and NSF Listed; 78,500 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Doyon Baking Equipment
|Width||43 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||57 3/4 Inches|
|Height||76 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||Deep|
|Proofer Interior Depth||36 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||28 1/2 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Height||26 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Oven Capacity||6 Full Size Pans|
|Oven Shelf Spacing||4 Inches|
|Proofer Capacity||18 Full Size Pans|
|Proofer Shelf Spacing||3 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
Proof and bake your products without ever turning a pan, and do it all in one machine with Doyon's CAOP6G double deck gas oven proofer combo, which features rotating racks! Begin by proofing your products in a cavity that includes manual controls and an automatic water float system, which eliminates the need to fill water pans. Then, easily move the pans to the oven, where the rotating racks move pans at an even pace, ensuring that each pan is baked evenly throughout the entire process. The exclusive reversing fan system moves air evenly in separate directions to help you bake faster and more evenly! The proofing cavity will hold 18 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans while the oven holds 6 sheet pans. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Automatic water float system in proofer
- Proofer holds 18 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans; Oven holds 6 sheet pans
- 3" proofer shelf spacing; 4" oven shelf spacing
- Rotating rack system moves pans at an even pace, resulting in a perfect bake
- Digital temperature control up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
- 1/2" NPT gas inlet - ETL and NSF Listed; Choose fuel; Also requires 240V electrical connection, must be hard wired, a cord and plug are not included; 78,500 BTU
Left to Right: 43 7/8"
Front to Back: 57 3/4"
Height: 76 3/8"
Left to Right: 27 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 1/2"
Height: 26 1/2"
Left to Right: 27"
Front to Back: 33 1/2"
Height: 28 1/2"
Any orders shipping outside the United States or Canada will be subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee added to the invoice. These orders may also be subject to other charges including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): CAOP6G
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Doyon JAOP6G Double Deck Jet Air Gas Oven Proofer Combo – 65,000 BTU
Doyon JAOP10G Double Deck Jet Air Gas Oven Proofer Combo – 85,000 BTU
Doyon CAOP12G Two Section Circle Air Gas Oven Proofer Combo with Rotating Racks – 157,000 BTU
Oven Proofer Combos
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register