Doyon CA6G Circle Air Single Deck Gas Convection Oven with Rotating Racks – 78,500 BTU
- Rotating rack system for even bake
- Steam injection for use with baked goods, meats and vegetables
- Patented Jet Air System for optimal baking performance and energy use
- ETL and NSF Listed; 78,500 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Doyon Baking Equipment
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
Achieve that perfect bake every time with the Doyon CA6G circle air gas convection oven, which combines a rotating rack system with Doyon's patented Jet Air system! The exclusive reversing fan system uses a two-speed operation that moves air evenly in separate directions. This creates a process that will help you bake faster and more evenly without having to turn pans during baking time, which will reduce energy and labor costs! The rotating racks move pans at an even pace, ensuring that each pan is baked evenly throughout the entire process. Its unique shot and pulse steam injection system helps give baked goods a golden and crispy crust, while decreasing the cooking time for meat and vegetables. The large oven cavity will hold 6 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans. The oven's digital temperature controls allow baking temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and its full view heat reflective thermal glass doors allow you to watch over the entire baking process! Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Rotating rack system moves pans at an even pace, resulting in a perfect bake
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- E-Bake programmable controls; Up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4" shelf spacing
- Oven cavity holds 6 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
- 1/2" NPT gas inlet
- ETL and NSF Listed; Choose fuel; Also requires 120V electrical connection, comes with a cord and NEMA 5-15P plug; 78,500 BTU
Left to Right: 43 7/8"
Front to Back: 57 7/8"
Left to Right: 27"
Front to Back: 33 1/2"
Height: 28 1/2"
Manufacturer's Item Numbers: CA6G
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Doyon CA6 Circle Air Single Deck Electric Convection Oven with Rotating Racks – 13.2 kW
Doyon CA12 Circle Air Double Deck Electric Convection Oven with Rotating Racks – 26.5 kW
Doyon CA12G Circle Air Double Deck Gas Convection Oven with Rotating Racks – 157,000 BTU
Bakery Convection Ovens
Doyon JA12SL Jet Air Double Deck Side Load Electric Convection Oven – 21.5 kW
Doyon JA6SL Jet Air Single Deck Side Load Electric Convection Oven – 10.8 kW
Doyon JA4 Jet Air Single Deck Electric Convection Oven – 8 kW
Doyon JA6G Jet Air Single Deck Gas Convection Oven – 65,000 BTU
Doyon JA14 Jet Air Double Deck Electric Convection Oven – 21.5 kW
Doyon JA28 Jet Air Double Deck Electric Convection Oven – 43 kW
Doyon JA4SC Jet Air Single Deck Electric Convection Oven with Storage Cabinet – 8 kW
Doyon JA28G Jet Air Double Deck Gas Convection Oven – 260,000 BTU
Doyon JA8G Jet Air Single Deck Gas Convection Oven – 65,000 BTU
Doyon JA5P2618 Jet Air Single Deck Side Load Electric Convection Oven
Doyon JA20G Jet Air Double Deck Gas Convection Oven – 170,000 BTU
Doyon JA6 Jet Air Single Deck Electric Convection Oven – 10.8 kW
Doyon JA14G Jet Air Double Deck Gas Convection Oven – 130,000 BTU
Doyon JA8 Jet Air Single Deck Electric Convection Oven – 10.8 kW
Doyon JA20 Jet Air Double Deck Electric Convection Oven – 27 kW
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register