Doyon BTL020 20 qt. Commercial Mixer - 120V, 1 HP
Add this item to your cart. (You can remove it at any time.)
- Superior torque transmission reduces vibration and noise
- Includes stainless steel dough hook, whip and flat beater
- 20 digital speed control with 7 settings for speed and time
- CE, ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; 120V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Doyon Baking Equipment
|Height||59 1/4 Inches|
|Mixer Type||Planetary Mixer|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
Speed up production in your commercial bakery or kitchen with the Doyon BTL020 20 qt. commercial mixer. This mixer boasts a 1 HP motor and a unique 20 speed transmission, allowing you to easily mix ingredients for entrees, desserts and breads without having to stop the mixer. Its heavy-duty frame along with an enameled and lead-free steel finish makes this mixer reliable and easy-to-clean. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Holds up to 10 lbs. of flour or 15 lbs. of dough
- 20 high-efficiency continuous speeds; no need to stop mixer to change speeds
- Bowl, safety guard and mixing tools are made of stainless steel
- Comes equipped with lifting bowl guard with safety interlock; prevents operation while bowl is lowered or guard is open
- Gear-type belt allows mixer to change speeds while operational; belt is made of metal-rubber composite
- Belt is non-slipping and durable for tough mixes
- Bowl locks on each side for secure fit
- CE, ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed; requires a 120V electrical connection; a cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug are included
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 28"
Height: 59 1/4"
Any orders shipping outside the United States or Canada will be subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee added to the invoice. These orders may also be subject to other charges including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register