DaVinci Gourmet 750 mL Sugar Free Chai Tea Concentrate
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy in lots of 6:||$8.29/Each|
Other Available Flavors (Sugar Free):
- Contains black tea
- Sweetened with a sugar free, no-calorie sweetener
- Quick and easy preparation for restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes
- Great for hot or iced chai teas
- Enhances menu with new drink flavors
- About 25 servings per container
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25.4 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- When I mixed this syrup with hot milk or cream, it caused it to curdle – why?
- These syrups get their delicious taste from natural flavors, meaning they also have varying levels of citric acid. Syrup flavors based on naturally acidic items, such as lemons, limes, and other fruits, will have more citric acid; when mixed with hot dairy products, it may occasionally produce the curdling that you’re seeing. However, these flavors make an excellent addition to sodas, iced teas, lemonades, and mixed drinks!
For warm beverages, try a slightly different way of preparing your syrup and milk. Mix the syrup into the espresso, and then steam the milk separately – this will keep the syrup and the dairy products separate for as long as possible, and minimize the chance of curdling.
Making chai-flavored drinks for your restaurant or coffee shop is quick and easy with this DaVinci Gourmet sugar free chai tea concentrate! This flavorful concentrate contains caffeine and features a sweet and spicy combination of flavors. It is made with black tea concentrate and natural chai flavors including cinnamon and cardamom.
Significantly reduce prep time and enhance your drink menu with popular drinks with this sugar free chai tea concentrate! To make a chai iced tea, simply mix this concentrate with water and pour over ice. It's that easy! You can also blend this concentrate with steamed milk to create chai lattes.
Sweetened with sugar free, no-calorie Splenda Brand Sweetener, this sugar free blend of chai tea concentrate is sure to be a treat for your health-conscious patrons! Splenda tastes like sugar, giving you great flavor without the calories. Sold in gourmet coffee shops, specialty food stores, food service outlets, and grocery stores, DaVinci Gourmet products, like this sugar free chai tea concentrate, have a long history of commitment to quality and superior taste.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
KOF-K Kosher Supervision
This item has been certified Kosher by the KOF-K Kosher Supervision and meets the strictest standards of Kosher law.
I use this to add flavor to my protein shakes. I add to vanilla protein shake (made with skim milk) along with a tablespoon of instant decaf coffee and then blend with ice. Tastes like an iced Chai tea latte without the added calories and I am still getting 30 grams of protein. I have several friends using for the same thing and love it.
Sarah D. Posted on 06/19/2016
Taste was a but off. Little too artificially sweet for my liking. Can't say I would buy this again because of it's flavor. I guess it's sugar free so thats good.
Luciana T. Posted on 11/11/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register