Dart 11PRWQRS Quiet Classic 11" White Laminated Foam Platter - 125/Pack
- Great for picnics, parties, buffets, or catered events
- Cut-resistant laminated surface adds durability
- Can be used for hot or cold foods
- Non-absorbent foam construction prevents leakage
- Disposability provides quick and easy clean up
- Made without CFCs for a more environmentally-friendly disposable
- High shine and gloss
|Number of Compartments||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Local regulations prevent me from using foam products - what are my alternatives?
- Some areas have introduced legislation to ban the use of polystyrene foam food service products, such as cups, plates, and take-out containers. Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every business and every budget. Check out our full selection of paper and plastic dinnerware, and we even have eco-friendly options too!
Easily serve entrees and sides with this Dart 11PRWQRS Quiet Classic 11" white laminated oval foam platter. With the ability to hold cold and hot foods, this foam platter is great for serving guests at your picnic, party, or catered event! The platter is insulated to make sure that food temperatures remain constant throughout your guest's entire meal. It is also non-absorbent to prevent any liquids from leaking through. Plus, unlike non-laminated foam products, this glossy platter boasts a laminated surface that is cut resistant for added durability.
This platter's inverted structure, textured ledge, and lightweight design provide easy product separation, enabling you to quickly distribute each individual platter and keep your buffet lines moving! Once all the food is gone, enjoy a quick, effortless clean-up with its disposability. Made without chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), this platter is great for serving guests and is better for the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
These foam platters are nice and sturdy for doing a sandwich and a side. They're great for church suppers and fairs, or for the soup kitchen.
Michael R. Posted on 12/13/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register