Crown Verity RCB-60 60" Outdoor Rental Grill
- Designed for high volume events, parties, and other outdoor applications
- Made of 304 series stainless steel with crash bars and large 14" rear wheels
- (8) 15,000 BTU stainless steel radiant burners
- Fast 5 minute heat up time
- Storage shelf for keeping food pans, tongs, and other items off the ground
- Comes with two stage regulators and hoses
- Uses (2) 20 lb. propane tank (sold separately)
- 129,000 total BTUs
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
You May Also Need
Crown Verity ABR-60 60" Bun Rack / Warming Rack
Crown Verity BC-60-V BBQ Cover for 60" Outdoor Charbroilers with Roll Dome
Crown Verity PGRID-30 Professional Series 30" Removable Griddle
Crown Verity RD-30 30" Roll Dome Cover
Crown Verity RD-60 60" Roll Dome Cover
Crown Verity SBK Stainless Steel Smoker Box Kit
Crown Verity SPA Steam Pan Adapter
Crown Verity WG-30/60 30" Wind Guard
Crown Verity ABR-30 30" Bun Rack / Warming Rack
|Cooking Surface Width||58 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||High Production|
|Number of Burners||8|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
Prepare burgers, hot dogs, steaks, chops, or kabobs in no time with this Crown Verity RCB-60 60" outdoor rental grill! Designed with the outdoors and frequent transportation in mind, this grill is made of 304 stainless steel with handles on each end and double crash bars to protect the controls from damage, while its 14" rear wheels and two total lock casters allow it to handle any type of terrain from cobble stones to grass.
This grill features (8) 15,000 BTU stainless steel radiant burners as well as two extra 4500 BTU burner tubes for a total of 129,000 BTU per hour. These burners are placed every 5 3/4" to ensure even heating, and the entire grill has a preheat time of just 5 minutes. It requires (2) 20 lb. propane tanks (sold separately) and comes with two stage regulators and hoses for easy hook up.
Thanks to its unibody construction, this grill is lightweight enough to transport, but durable enough to handle the outdoors. It has a lower storage shelf that is perfect for storing extra food pans, turners, and other grilling accessories up off the ground. The included water pans help to promote safety by reducing the risk of grease fires, and they each have a drain port for easy cleaning at the end of your event. Plus, this unit ships fully assembled and ready to use!
Cooking Area: 58" x 21"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register