Cooking Performance Group HP424 4 Burner Countertop Hot Plate – 88,000 BTU
- (4) independently-controlled 22,000 BTU burners
- Continuous pilots for instant ignition
- Heavy duty adjustable feet
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed
Cooking Performance Group
|Depth||26 13/16 Inches|
|Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
Boasting four powerful 22,000 BTU burners with continuous pilots for instant ignition, this Cooking Performance Group HP424 hot plate gives you the high performance cooking solution you need to quickly and easily prepare sauces, sides, entrees and more! The heavy duty cast iron trivets are oriented in a flat alignment so that you can easily slide pots and pans from one burner to the next without worrying about spills, and they also help protect the burners against clogs resulting from overflow.
The Cooking Performance Group HP424 4 burner countertop hot plate features an all stainless steel construction to ensure long-lasting durability and easy cleaning, while a full width waste tray also helps expedite end-of-day cleaning. It has a 3/4" rear gas connection and ships ready to connect to a Natural Gas supply, but includes a Liquid Propane orifice kit for simple field conversion. ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 26 13/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Cooking Performance Group assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register