Cooking Performance Group CPG-SP-18-2 Stock Pot Range - 70,000 BTU
- 2 adjustable valves provide 70,000 BTU
- Two continuous pilots for instant ignition
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Cooking Performance Group
|Width||17 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||20 3/4 Inches|
|Height||24 1/2 Inches|
|Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
This Cooking Performance Group CPG-SP-18-2 stockpot range allows you to quickly and easily prepare your most delicious pasta, soups, sauces, and stocks while taking up minimal space! It boasts one reliable three ring burner with two adjustable gas valves that provide you with optimum flexibility and 70,000 BTUs of power.
The CPG-SP-18-2 stockpot range boasts a stainless steel front and bottom, as well as a durable stainless steel cabinet that offers additional storage space. Its heavy duty cast iron grate can be removed easily for cleaning and features a rolled front and gradual slope design to help reduce spills. The unit rests atop chrome plated 6" legs with adjustable feet.
The Cooking Performance Group CPG-SP-18-2 stockpot range is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and field convertible to be powered by a liquid propane or natural gas connection. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details, measurements, and installation requirements.
Width: 17 3/4"
Depth: 20 3/4"
Height: 24 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Cooking Performance Group assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
Overall User Rating: Cooking Performance Group CPG-SP-18-2 Stock Pot Range - 70,000 BTU ( 4.0 stars from 1 review )
Great Stockpot burner for the price. This gets really hot really fast. Only issue is trying to get a medium temp without the yellow flames. High and low works great!
Kevin M. from Minden Meat Posted on 11/11/2012
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register