Continental C108024 24" Green Microfiber Wet Mop Pad
- Quantity Discounts!
- Color-coded to prevent cross-contamination
- Will not leave streaks or residue
|Wet Mop Materials||Microfiber|
|Wet Mop Types||Pad|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Collect dust and dirt easily with this wet dust mop. This Continental C108024 24" green wet mop removes dirt, dust and bacteria better than conventional floor cleaning methods, and has no foam layer, which increases its durability. Use this mop on any hard surface in your restaurant, kitchen or diner for a streak-free, residue-free floor.
This quick drying pad weighs less than your conventional cotton mop, so changing mop heads for each room is easier and less strenuous than ever before.
Frame and handle sold separately; see companion items for compatible frame and handle.
|Scrubble By Acs Industries MFFM24GR|
Broom and Mop Racks / Hangers and Closet Organizers
Lobby Brooms and Warehouse Brooms
Hard Floor Cleaning Chemicals & Polishes
Microfiber Cloths & Mitts
Mops and Mopping Accessories
Microfiber Dry Mops
Wet Floor Signs
Overall User Rating: Continental C108024 24" Green Microfiber Wet Mop Pad ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
I use this to mop a marble tile floor, works great with very little water spots left, dry's very fast and has held together well.
Brandy W. from SCCA Posted on 11/17/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register