Cleveland 36-PCGM-300 SteamPro XVI 16 Pan Pressure / Convection Gas Steamer with Boiler Base - 300,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
- Holds (16) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- Holds (8) 18" x 26" sheet pans
- 1 1/2" IPS drain connection; 1" IPS gas connection, 300,000 BTU
- Operates in convection and pressure modes
- Timed and continuous convection steaming modes
- Stainless steel doors, cooking cavities, and 6" legs
- Requires 115V connection; must be hard wired
- Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Style||Floor with Boiler Base|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 - 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Easily steam bulk foods and full meals with the Cleveland 36-PCGM-300 SteamPro XVI gas pressure / convection steamer! Each of the two compartments can hold eight full size food pans or four 18" x 26" sheet pans, and is able to operate in pressurized or convection modes for maximum versatility. Thanks to its dual modes, this steamer is ideal for steaming seafood, rice, potatoes, yams, carrots, and more in your commercial or institutional kitchen!
An array of automatic features like water fill, level monitoring, and drainage make this unit incredibly simple and safe to operate. In pressure mode, each compartment operates at 5 PSI and is equipped with door locks. In convection mode, cooking times are reduced through the use of convection steam jets in each compartment, while coved corners aid in even heat distribution and make cleaning easy. Plus, a high-limit pressure safety switch, 15 PSI valve, and pressure gauge are included for additional boiler safety.
The Cleveland 36-PCGM-300 requires a 1" IPS gas connection, 1 1/2" IPS drain connection, 115V electrical connection, and both a 3/8" NPT and a 1/2" NPT cold water connection for operation. This unit must be hard wired; it does not come with a cord and plug. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements. Made in America. Choose fuel type.
Left to Right: 35 1/2"
Front to Back: 33 1/2"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): 36PCGM300 LP , 36PCGM300 NAT
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register