Cleveland 24-CGM-200 Classic Series 6 Pan Gas Convection Floor Steamer with Boiler Base - 200,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
- Holds (6) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- 15 PSI boiler base
- 3/4" IPS gas inlet; 1 1/2" NPT drain connection
- Stainless steel doors and cooking cavities; 6" legs
- Timed and continuous steaming modes
- Coved corners aid in even heat distribution and make cleaning easy
- CSA and NSF Listed
- Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||23 5/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Style||Floor with Boiler Base|
|Water Inlet Size||1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Easily steam healthy and delicious meals with the Cleveland 24-CGM-200 Classic series convection steamer! With the power of a pressurized boiler and the convenience of two, 3 pan capacity pressureless compartments, this steamer boasts 200,000 BTU to beautifully steam vegetables, seafood, rice, and more in your busy commercial kitchen!
An array of automatic features like automatic water fill, level monitoring, and drainage make this unit incredibly simple and safe to operate. For added convenience, cooking times are reduced through the use of convection steam jets, while coved corners aid in even heat distribution and make cleaning easy.
This steamer features unique NickelGuard protection that creates a hard film, similar in durability to stainless steel, on the 15 PSI boiler. This protective coating resists scale and corrosion, and when coupled with the automatic blowdown system, helps to dramatically improve boiler life and function! A high-limit pressure switch, gauge, and valve are also included for additional boiler safety.
The Cleveland 24-CGM-200 requires a 3/4" IPS gas inlet, 1 1/2" NPT drain connection, two 1/4" NPT cold water connections, and a 115V electrical connection for operation. It must be hard wired; a cord and plug are not included. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements. CSA and NSF Listed. Made in America. Choose fuel type.
Left to Right: 23 5/8"
Front to Back: 37"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): 24CGM200 LP , 24CGM200 NAT
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register