Cleveland 21CGA5 SteamCraft Ultra 5 Pan Gas Countertop Steamer - 70,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
- Holds (5) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- 60-minute electro-mechanical timer
- Left-hinged door with controls on the right
- Exclusive high velocity convection steam distribution system without fans
- Automatic generator drain keeps drain clean with "water jet" spray
- "Powerpak" gas steam generator; 70,000 BTU
- Cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included to power controls
- CSA and NSF Listed; made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Dormont 1650KIT Quick Disconnect Gas Connector Hose Kit 48" x 1/2"
Vollrath Super Pan V 70022 Full Size Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Non-Stick Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
Cleveland 9797-50 Kleensteam CT Countertop Steamer Filter Kit
Cleveland UNISTAND34 "Universal" Equipment Stand - 30" x 21 3/4" x 34 1/4"
|Depth||32 1/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Featuring 70,000 BTU of steaming power, this Cleveland 21CGA5 SteamCraft Ultra 5 gas countertop convection steamer is perfect for all of your steam cooking needs. This unit features a 60-minute electro-mechanical timer to help you precisely execute all of your recipes, and it also has "heat on" and "low water" indicator lights. The Cleveland 21CGA5 can hold (5) 2 1/2" full size steam pans. The door of the 21CGA5 has a two-piece compartment and a reversible gasket for a leak-proof, airtight seal.
Its door is left-hinged with the controls on the right. Its gas-fired generator is made of 14-gauge stainless steel and has 4" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
This unit comes standard with a cord and NEMA 5-15P plug to power the controls. For additional details, please consult the Specification Sheet. CSA and NSF Listed. Made in America. Choose fuel type.
Left to Right: 21"
Front to Back: 29 1/8"
Height: 32 1/8"
This product may be known as CLE-21CGA5.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): 21CGA5
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Doesn't take up too much room in our kitchen with it's modest design but also permits us to proficiently cook up to 5 different items at once. Making it so much easier to prepare for multiple customers.
Williams W. from Castle Catering Posted on 09/09/2015
this 5 pan commerical steamer is deffinetly nice to have. but only if youre really gonna be using it a lot. really great for large scale operations.
Tom M. Posted on 03/25/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register