Choice Saddle Bag Stand
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 11||$14.00/Each|
- Sturdy white metal frame
Use this white metal stand from Choice,
to hold any size
saddle packed bags! Its sturdy design makes this stand a perfect addition to any deli.
Height with Post: 12"
Height without Post: 10 1/2"
- 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" Plastic Deli Saddle Bag with Flip Top 2000 / Case - Plain
- Plastic 10 1/2" x 8" Deli Saddle Bag with Slide Seal 500 / Case - Printed
- 10 1/2" x 8" Plastic Deli Saddle Bag with Seal Top 1000 / Case - Plain
- 6 1/2" x 6 1/4" Plastic Deli Saddle Bag with Flip Top 2000 / Case - Plain
- 8" x 9" Plastic Deli Saddle Bag with Seal Top 1000 / Case - Plain
- 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" Plastic Deli Saddle Bag with Flip Top 2000 / Case - Printed
- 3 1/2" x 10" Plastic Deli Saddle Bag with Flip Top 2000 / Case - Plain
- 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" Plastic Deli Saddle Bag with Flip Top 2000 / Case - Plain
- 10" x 8" Plastic Deli Saddle Bag with Seal Top 1000 / Case - Printed
- 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" Plastic Deli Saddle Bag with Flip Top 2000 / Case - Plain
Frequently Purchased Together
3" Masking Tape Dispenser
3/4" Masking Tape 12 / Pack 60 Yards
Employees Must Wash Hands Before Returning to Work Sign
T-Shirt Bag Rack / Stand
Produce Bag Holder 13 1/4" x 6 1/4"
Overall User Rating: Choice Saddle Bag Stand ( 5.0 stars from 5 reviews )
It's a standard bag stand that works well. I can say it is heavy enough that it doesn't slide around on a stainless table top.
Brenda C. Posted on 09/05/2013
frees up hands. One time expense to make the labor of portion of truly a savings. I would reccomend these if you are trying to portion alot of items on your line.
Timothy C. from Union St Diner Posted on 08/01/2013
This saddle holder is really a time saver when slicing up fresh meats and cheeses for customers. It saves us from having to open a box of deli bags and use another single-use glove by having it ready and available on the counter right next to the slicer and scale. Really glad we bought this with the bags!
Amy W. from Empire Bagel Factory Posted on 05/08/2013
This is the exact deli bag stand that I use. It works perfectly and makes portioning a snap. Sadly to say I didnt buy it here, and I paid way more than what its posted for sale here. Great buy, time saver, and very dependable.
Aaron h. from The new haven cafe Posted on 10/19/2011
This stand holds the deli bags securely, ready for use. I was concerned this would tip over easily, but we haven't had any problems with it.
RL B. from Cornerstone Country Market Posted on 06/10/2011
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register