Chef Specialties 36151 Professional Series 36" Princess Ebony Pepper Mill
- Hands-on, quality manufacturing
- Adjustable grind coarseness
- Perfect for wait staff to carry around for serving patrons
- Dark ebony finish
- Tall design provides a large capacity for peppercorns
- Great for use in restaurants, cafes, or bistros
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill's top can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my salt and pepper mills?
- To clean your salt and pepper mills, wipe clean with a damp cloth or polish with a soft cloth for wooden mills. Do not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Do not immerse the mills in water and do not place them in a dishwasher. Please see the warranty sheet for additional use and care.
Additionally, iff your shaker begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the shaker. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the shaker, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood shaker will make it feel sticky or oily.
This Chef Specialties 36151 Professional Series Princess pepper mill is Chef Specialties' largest production pepper mill! This elegant product will be quite the presentation piece for your establishment's tableside service. Standing 36" tall, it features a rich ebony finish certain to match any decor. Made in Western Pennsylvania, the Professional Series pepper mill grinding mechanism is made from solid, cutlery-grade stainless steel to endure commercial use. The mill also features a unique grind indicator that can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse. The grinding mechanism is accompanied by a lifetime warranty so you don't have to worry about a faulty product. Due to their hands-on manufacturing process, Chef Specialties' Professional Series are quality items considered to be the finest by many in the food service industry.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:wood salt mill measures made long fancy black around
Very long and fancy black salt mill. It measures around 36 inches and its made out of wood. Without doubt, it's one of a kind
Diana t. Posted on 01/05/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register