Chef Revival 702GT 16" x 29" Red Pinstripe Cotton Glass Polishing Towel - 12/Pack
- Highly absorbent
- Colored pinstripes for identification
- Cotton material
- Good for restaurants and bars
- Easy to clean
- Hypoallergenic, lint-free
- Picks up and holds dust, dirt, and liquids
Customer questions about this product
- What does the weight of the towel mean?
- The towel weight is simply the weight of one dozen towels. The heavier they are, the more fibers are used, therefore they are more absorbent and durable. However, this also means that heavier towels take longer to dry.
Keep the glassware at your bar spotless with the Chef Revival 702GT cotton glass polishing towel! This towel is made of 100% cotton that can absorb nearly seven times its weight in liquids and leaves your glass sparkling clean. Its 16" x 29" size is large enough for any glassware in your bar, and its hypoallergenic, lint-free design eliminates streaking while staying soft on glassware. The red pinstripes make it quick to identify and avoid cross-contamination. And, with thousands of microscopic fibers, this cloth is sure to pick up and hold dust, dirt, and liquids every time.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
I love these rags. We use them strictly for polishing glasses and they do a great job. Like the thin striping. They look a lot nicer than the terry bar mops we use for wiping spills.
Tracy K. Posted on 07/19/2016
These are nice for polishing, not absorbent so you don't want to use it for drying. Really well made and overall a good towel, can definitely recommend.
Michael P. from Mike's Mindful Plate Posted on 08/30/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register