Champion 180243 Fuse, J25a
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Champion 180243 Fuse, J25a.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
|Champion 44 MODULAR|
|Champion 64 MODULAR|
Garland / US Range 1130100 Fuse Holder #Hps-Rr
All Points 38-1088 13/32" x 1 1/2" 5 Amp Fast Acting Fuse - 600V
Rational 3019.0113 Fuse 1.6a (10 Pack)
All Points 38-1415 13/32" x 1 1/2" Time Delay Fuse with High Inrush Current Protection - 250V, 25A
Alto-Shaam FU-3774 Fuse G
Power Soak 28923 Fuse Block
Blakeslee 16689 Fuse 8amp 250v
Doyon Baking Equipment ELF950 Fuse Holder
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register