Cecilware HDB2031 31" Combination Gas Griddle and Cheese Melter with Adjustable Rack - 60,000 BTU
- 60,000 BTU/hr
- Easy-to-clean 3/4" thick griddle plate
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Automatic lighting
- Plate heats up fast and stays hot
- Two separate gas valves for maximum fuel economy
- Special gas burners and integrated flue system
- Perfect for eggs, burgers, and other grill favorites
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Cooking Surface Width||28 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Type||Griddle / Salamander Combos|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Ideal for kitchens where space is at a premium, the Cecilware HDB2031 conveniently combines a 31" gas griddle and a cheese melter into one countertop unit. Easily cook up sizzling eggs, burgers, and more on the griddle top while toasting, browning, melting, and warming buns, cheese, and other items below.
- 28" x 19 1/2" griddle surface
- 60,000 BTU
- 3/4" thick polished steel high conduction griddle plate
- Burners and flue system designed for maximum efficiency
- Two separate gas valves, one for each half of the unit
- Nichrome mesh directs infrared rays toward items in cheese melter while excess heat travels upward to the griddle plate
- Adjustable cheese melter rack provides four cooking positions
- Automatic lighting
- Heavy duty, fully insulated stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel sides, back splash, and sliding grease container included for easy cleanup
Left to Right: 31"
Front to Back: 22"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please Note: Grindmaster-Cecilware items may not be exported outside of the United States. Exporting these items will void the warranty.
Other Products from this Line
Cooking Performance Group CPG-SB-36 36" Salamander - Range / Wall Mount
Salamander Broilers and Cheese Melters
Medium Duty Gas Countertop Griddles
Vulcan VICM36-LP 36" Liquid Propane Infrared Cheese Melter - 30,000 BTU
Cecilware CM24M 24" x 13" x 19" Cheese Melter
The griddle cooks unevenly. The "cheesemelter" hardly melts cheese at all. With the griddle at the right temperature, it takes 2 minutes to melt cheese with the food virtually touching the burners. The legs broke off twice during install. I wish more than anything I could have found reviews about this product before I bought it. I'm past the 60 day guarantee..... I'll be selling this on consignment at a local supply store and buy a flat top. Save your money, this doesn't work
Wesley W. Posted on 04/14/2016
Thank you for the review, Wesley! We really do apologize for the inconvenience this griddle has caused you. Since this is so close to warranty, the manufacturer would be able to take care of this issue. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you shortly to make any necessary arrangements.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register