Carlisle S28058 3 oz. Smooth Roma Red Melamine Ramekin - 48/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Smooth exterior creates a sleek look
- Petite size is great for sauces, toppings, and tiny sides
- Durable melamine construction prevents breakage
- Bold red finish is sure to make a statement
- Ideal for use at your restaurant or bar
- Thick rim for easy carrying
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this melamine item be used in the microwave or oven?
- Due to its melamine construction, this item is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven.
- What's the best way to care for my melamine product?
- To properly care for your melamine item, treat it like you would any high-quality dinnerware or displayware piece. Serrated knives should not be used on the surface as it could cause unwanted scratches and nicks. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you are cleaning it by hand, use a non-abrasive plastic pad or bristle brush and a mild detergent. Harsh cleaners, chlorine bleach, steel wool, and metal scouring pads are not recommended. If pre-soaking is necessary, use a high-quality soaking dishwashing detergent.
Complement your appetizers, sides, and entrees with colorfully creative condiments, sauces, or salsas served in this eye-catching roma red Carlisle S28058 3 oz. ramekin. Made of thick-walled, heavy-weight melamine, this ramekin is a great alternative for high-volume restaurant and bar owners who prefer the look of fine china but need something more break-resistant and reliable.
The vibrant red finish is sure to make a statement at your family-friendly eatery or trendy poolside bar as it complements your most popular offerings! Plus, its thick rim makes for easy carrying and a comfortable grip. This smooth, sleek serving companion is the ideal size for individual condiment portions or even tiny sides, making it extremely versatile.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 3 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register