Carlisle 60907XRS Excalibur 7" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Dent-resistant 3004 aluminum alloy
- Dura-Kool sleeve on handle stays cool to touch
- Stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating
- Easily releases food and resists scratching better than traditional non-stick surfaces
- Cooks food evenly without the need for added fat or oil
- Stands up to the toughest foodservice environment
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
- PFOA free
|Height||1 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||7 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
The 7" Carlisle Excalibur 60907XRS non-stick aluminum fry pan features a revolutionary, reinforced non-stick coating that's micro-bonded to the substrate of the pan for exceptional durability and scratch-resistance.
Excalibur fry pans are constructed from durable 3004 aluminum alloy that also allows for even heat transfer. The handle features a removable Dura-Kool sleeve that stays cool to the touch, and the handle itself is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Fry pans feature curved side walls for easy stirring and sliding food out of the pan. They're ideal for frying, scrambling, sauteing, or searing.
Top Diameter: 7"
Height: 1 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
Carlisle 60910XRS Excalibur 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60908XRS Excalibur 8" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60912XRS Excalibur 12" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60914XRS Excalibur 14" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath ES4010 Wear-Ever 10" Ever-Smooth PowerCoat2 Non-Stick Fry Pan - Rivet-Less
Vollrath N7012 Arkadia 12" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath N7010 Arkadia 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
40 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
7 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Saute Pan
Chef Master 90011 1-Burner Butane Countertop Range - 10,000 BTU
10 Qt. Stainless Steel / Aluminum Clad Straight Sided Sauce Pan
Vollrath N7007 Arkadia 7" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
These are heavy weight, sturdy non stick pans. Perfect size for frying an egg or two. These aren't the most used pans in the kitchen but nice to have.
Christina L. from CMV Posted on 07/14/2016
Works great, still had it nonstick even after heavy use at high heat. Rubber handle covers do not stay on when they get water under them.
Sky Posted on 03/06/2016
This small fry pan is perfect for making omlets the non-stick coating enable you to cook with mininum to no oil. This fry pan is a must have for the kitchen.
Vernetta B. Posted on 07/09/2015
When they say non-stick, they mean it. It's an healthier option and also requires less cleaning. the materials are made strong so it will last you a long time.
Roelh L. Posted on 07/09/2012
It's a great inexpensive egg pan. I take care of it and it's still barely scratched. Don't use metal utensils in it. Don't throw it in a pile of dishes. Wash it separately by hand.
Christopher B. from The Kitchen Posted on 05/15/2012
This pan is perfect for doing pairs of over easy eggs! I use a 7 inch pan for OE's and an 8 inch pan for ommelettes. Perfect!
Tom M. Posted on 03/19/2012
Non-stick frying pans have their own benefits, the most important benefit is that the oil is not required for frying. This Carlisle non-stick frying pan is a quality-made frying pan that will last for a long time. The rubberized handle makes it easy and safe to work with the frying pan.
Alexander G. Posted on 10/29/2010
Pan work great with no sticking. Great purchase we use every day.
Dan S. Posted on 12/10/2007
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register