Carlisle 471201 12" Brown Plastic Utility Tong
- Quantity Discounts!
- Made of a revolutionary plastic for exceptional durability
- Withstands heat up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Great for catering events, weddings, or buffets
- Eliminates the need to wash or replace expensive silverware
- Perfect for serving fresh garden salads or bread sticks
- Bold, brown color allows for easy identification
Customer questions about this product
- Why are the dimensions in the title different from the actual dimensions in the description?
- The dimensions given in the title represent an “industry standard” – a basic size that most manufacturers produce and that people in the industry use to easily identify a type of item. However, not all manufacturers produce their products the same way. For example, a title might say 12", but the item may actually be slightly larger or smaller. We include both measurements to help you find the product you’re looking for, and so you also know how large the product actually is.
Use these Carlisle 471201 12" brown plastic utility tongs for your next catered event, wedding, or buffet! Made of the revolutionary plastic material acetal, these tongs offer supreme strength and longevity to stand up to heavy use. However, since they are still disposable, you can simply throw them away after use for an easy, hassle-free cleanup your staff will love.
Boasting a bold, brown color, these tongs allow for easy identification and can be used to help prevent cross contamination. They can be used on high temperature surfaces and can even withstand heat up to 300 degrees for versatile use. Eliminate the need for washing, transporting, and replacing expensive silverware and provide your guests with these brown plastic utility tongs.
Length: 11 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
High quality product from Carlisle that is great for buffets and salad bars. They clean up easily in dishmachines and hold their color for a long time. Great for keeping customers hands further away from food (because of their long reach).
Eric L. Posted on 10/02/2014
These are great. It is now nice to have our customers use them instead of regular tongs that can slip our of your hands and spill all over. Should have gotten them sooner. You are a great company to work with.
Donald R. Posted on 08/11/2007
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register