Carlisle 4312303 Black 3 oz. Smooth Ramekin - 48 / Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$29.99/Case|
- Made of SAN plastic material
- Break resistant
|Height||1 2/5 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/10 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this melamine item be used in the microwave or oven?
- Due to its melamine construction, this item is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven.
- What's the best way to care for my melamine product?
- To properly care for your melamine item, treat it like you would any high-quality dinnerware or displayware piece. Serrated knives should not be used on the surface as it could cause unwanted scratches and nicks. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you are cleaning it by hand, use a non-abrasive plastic pad or bristle brush and a mild detergent. Harsh cleaners, chlorine bleach, steel wool, and metal scouring pads are not recommended. If pre-soaking is necessary, use a high-quality soaking dishwashing detergent.
Durable yet dignified, this Carlisle 4312303 black 3 oz. smooth ramekin is a useful addition to any tabletop! From salsas and dressings to sauces and butter, this ramekin is the perfect accompaniment to any meal. Its SAN plastic construction also makes it break resistant.
Top Diameter: 3 1/10"
Height: 1 2/5"
Capacity: 3 oz.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
We use these ramekins for dipping sauces with our appetizers and it's worked out very well. We have saved money by re using these instead of always buying disposable souffle cups. The only problem is customers tend to take these home and/or dishwashers accidentally throw these away.
Ross T. from Toni's Depot Posted on 03/11/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register