Carlisle 3633414 16" x 16" Blue Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12 / Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 3||$16.49/Case|
- Save up to 40 - 60% per day on chemicals
- Removes 400% more grime than cotton
- Holds 4 times more moisture than cotton
- Keep surfaces gleaming with little or no use of cleaning agents
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
- Withstands more than 500 washings
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean surfaces quicker, easier, and faster with this Carlisle 36334014 16" x 16" blue terry microfiber towel. Removing 400% more dirt than cotton and absorbing nearly 7 times its own weight in liquids, this quality cloth provides efficient cleaning. Thousands of polyester / polyamide blend microscopic fibers pick up and hold dusty dirt, grime and bacteria. This hypoallergenic, lint-free, nonabrasive microfiber cloth eliminates streaking and reduces cleaning chemicals usage. This microfiber cloth is also non-abrasive, so there's no need to worry about scratching your surfaces.
Machine washable, this cloth can withstand more than 500 launderings, saving you time and money buying new rags or cloths. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
You can also use the Carlisle 3633314 Flo-Pac 16" x 16" Blue Microfiber Fine Polishing Cloth to clean off your iphone 4s. Great for when you actually take your phone out of it's case and clean it.
Julia W. from jwhitten31 on Youtube Posted on 01/28/2016
For use on a car window it does certainly get the job done but you really need to work it. It gets tiring after awhile but it does make it shine. Other than that its worked wonderfully.
Jaime P. Posted on 03/19/2015
I really liked this polish cloth because it really does the job right! When it was time to get rid of the fingerprints off the chauffer, I used the cloth and believe it or not it really works
Soffana R. Posted on 09/13/2013
I love the look and feel of these cloths. They are large enough for the biggest cleanup jobs and they are soft enough to use for wash cloths. And the price is unbeatable.
Barbara A. Posted on 09/03/2013
product is ok. I light to buff things to a high shine and found that it didn't give me the luster I was looking for.
Helene R. Posted on 06/05/2013
The Carlise 36333 16" x 16" Microfiber Fine Polishing Cloth. It is great for polishing wet or dry. It holds dust great until laundrying. Just throught in with laundry.
Angela H. Posted on 11/15/2012
we have microfiber cleaning cloth that is very similar to this but only in green. it cleans objects very well compared to towels. we use this at the sushi bar
Angel C. Posted on 12/18/2011
Great product at a great price! Works well for cleaning kitchen equipment without leaving lint behind like a terry cloth does. Will be back to webstaurantstore.com for future purchases.
Louis F. from Enventys Posted on 12/09/2011
These are wonderful, use them for dusting by hand and also in place of using dry dusting cloths on the floor dust mop. Wash up clean as new. Highly recommend.
Marilyn J. Posted on 01/24/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register