Carlisle 3633405 16" x 16" Red Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 12/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 3||$18.49/Case|
- Save up to 40 - 60% per day on chemicals
- Removes 400% more grime than cotton
- Holds 4 times more moisture than cotton
- Keep surfaces gleaming with little or no use of cleaning agents
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
- Withstands more than 500 washings
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Clean surfaces quicker, easier, and faster with this Carlisle 3633405 16" x 16" red terry microfiber towel. Removing 400% more dirt than cotton and absorbing nearly 7 times its own weight in liquids, this quality cloth provides efficient cleaning. Thousands of polyester / polyamide blend microscopic fibers pick up and hold dusty dirt, grime and bacteria. This hypoallergenic, lint-free, nonabrasive microfiber cloth eliminates streaking and reduces cleaning chemicals usage. This microfiber cloth is also non-abrasive, so there's no need to worry about scratching your surfaces.
Machine washable, this cloth can withstand more than 500 launderings, saving you time and money buying new rags or cloths. Furthermore, this towel is available in multiple colors, enabling you to color code your towels and prevent cross contamination.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This is a nice rag. It works great and is a larger cloth which is nice for wiping everything down. These rags are great because they come in lots of colors so you don't cross contaminate.
Erica D. from Small and Simple confections Posted on 05/21/2016
These are great, inexpensive cleaning cloths. I always use them for surfaces that can easily be scratched, like my eye glasses or phone. I also clean my computer screen with them.
S. S. Posted on 04/28/2016
We use these red terry micro fiber cleaning cloths to polish our silverware. They are super soft and can be washed in a clothes washing mashing.
Evan B. from Jack & Alice LLC. Posted on 02/25/2016
You can also use the Carlisle 3633405 16" x 16" Red Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth to clean off your iphone 4s. case Great for when you actually take your phone out of it's case and clean it to get the inside of it.
Julia W. from jwhitten31 on Youtube Posted on 01/28/2016
These red terry microfiber cloths are fantastic. We keep ours in our red sanitizer bucket and use them to wipe down the tables. We have machine washed and dried them many times and they are still in great shape.
Kim A. Posted on 09/30/2015
I like the fact that it's soft but has some grit to it to clean dirt and grime from anything you scrub. I mainly use it to wash the grime from the bottom part of the car interior. Usually parts that get scuffs, dirt, junk on it. This one is a real winner for that use.
Jaime P. Posted on 03/19/2015
Good product for the price! But has to much color dye. Left my glove red in the beginning, after a couple of washing it gone. Works well for cleaning bathroom without leaving lint behind like a terry cloth.
Koren B. from Sankor inc Posted on 08/20/2013
These are good towels for sanitation use in a kitchen!! Very absorbent and good for cleaning counter tops as you cook!! Easy to identify bright red color!!!
Eric K. Posted on 03/11/2013
we have microfiber cleaning cloth that is very similar to this but only in green. it cleans objects very well compared to towels. we use this at the sushi bar
Angel C. Posted on 12/18/2011
these really clean the suface and do not leave any lint on surface. they are great for polishing or surfaces like stainless steel or corrian.
A. N. Posted on 12/13/2011
Great product at a great price! Works well for cleaning kitchen equipment without leaving lint behind like a terry cloth does. Will be back to webstaurantstore.com for future purchases.
Louis F. from Enventys Posted on 12/09/2011
These are wonderful, use them for dusting by hand and also in place of using dry dusting cloths on the floor dust mop. Wash up clean as new. Highly recommend.
Marilyn J. Posted on 01/24/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register