Carlisle 3633314 Flo-Pac 16" x 16" Blue Microfiber Fine Polishing Cloth - 12 / Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 3||$19.99/Pack|
|Type||Fine Polishing Cloths|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
This Carlisle 3633314 Flo-Pac 16" x 16" blue microfiber fine polishing cloth is great for both polishing and dusting purposes-wet or dry. Removing 400% more dirt than cotton, this cloth holds dirt and grime tight, and won't release it until laundering! This microfiber cloth is also non-abrasive, so there's no need to worry about scratching your surfaces. It's designed to clean small, delicate spaces. Thanks to its polyester / polyimide blended microfiber material, this cloth provides lint free cleaning and requires 40 - 60% less chemicals as cotton cloths. You might not even need polish on some surfaces! Plus, this material is highly absorbent, holding 4 times more moisture than standard cotton cloths.
This polishing cloth is ideal for washing windows, dusting, surface cleaning, and drying. It's perfect for polishing fingerprints, watermarks, or scratches on silverware, glassware and chafers, as well as cleaning your computer and other technology screens.
Machine washable, this cloth can withstand more than 500 launderings, saving you time and money buying new rags or cloths.
Sold in packs of 12.
Overall User Rating: Carlisle 3633314 Flo-Pac 16" x 16" Blue Microfiber Fine Polishing Cloth - 12 / Pack ( 4.5 stars from 6 reviews )
For use on a car window it does certainly get the job done but you really need to work it. It gets tiring after awhile but it does make it shine. Other than that its worked wonderfully.
Jaime P. Posted on 03/19/2015
I really liked this polish cloth because it really does the job right! When it was time to get rid of the fingerprints off the chauffer, I used the cloth and believe it or not it really works
Soffana R. Posted on 09/13/2013
product is ok. I light to buff things to a high shine and found that it didn't give me the luster I was looking for.
Helene R. Posted on 06/05/2013
The Carlise 36333 16" x 16" Microfiber Fine Polishing Cloth. It is great for polishing wet or dry. It holds dust great until laundrying. Just throught in with laundry.
Angela H. Posted on 11/15/2012
These worked really well for polishing everything for our store. They seem to last forever and are very well priced. Will be coming back for more when mine decide to wear out!!
Rozetta L. from BG's Posted on 07/26/2012
These microfiber polishing cloths are awesome. They are great for polishing your serving utensils Or charger plates. They last a really long time which makes them actually cheaper than regular rags.
Tom M. Posted on 04/09/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register