Carlisle 3336003 Flared Displayware Black 5 Qt. Bowl - 4/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
- Made of heavy weight, break resistant melamine
- Glossy look and feel of expensive china
- Safe up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
|Length||11 3/4 Inches|
|Width||11 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this melamine item be used in the microwave or oven?
- Due to its melamine construction, this item is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven.
- What's the best way to care for my melamine product?
- To properly care for your melamine item, treat it like you would any high-quality dinnerware or displayware piece. Serrated knives should not be used on the surface as it could cause unwanted scratches and nicks. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you are cleaning it by hand, use a non-abrasive plastic pad or bristle brush and a mild detergent. Harsh cleaners, chlorine bleach, steel wool, and metal scouring pads are not recommended. If pre-soaking is necessary, use a high-quality soaking dishwashing detergent.
Add a little flair to your presentations with this Carlisle 3336003 5 qt. black melamine serving bowl! From the Flared Displayware collection, this high quality, heavyweight melamine constructed serving bowl features a sleek shape that coordinates with many other Carlisle pieces. It's heat-safe up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, lighter than comparable ceramic or enamel pieces, and break resistant too. This bowl gives you the glossy look and feel of china without the cost and risks associated with breakage. Enjoy the convenience of melamine dinnerware and cut down cleanup time with this dishwasher safe item.
Length: 11 3/4"
Width: 11 3/4"
Capacity: 5 quarts
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register