By Kristina Varnalis
Like many of your patrons, nothing helps me start my day like a large, highly caffeinated cup of coffee. But, as warmer weather approaches, steaming hot coffee is just not going to cut it. Help us avid coffee drinkers cool off this Spring and Summer season while still giving us our morning coffee fix, by creating the perfect iced latte!
Raspberry and Vanilla Iced Latte
- Plenty of ice
- 3 shots fresh brewed espresso
- 1/2 oz. (2 pumps) Dolce Raspberry flavoring syrup
- 1/4 oz. (1 pump) Dolce Vanilla flavoring syrup
- 9 oz. milk
1. Using a cocktail shaker, combine ice, shots of your freshly brewed espresso, raspberry syrup, vanilla syrup, and 9 oz. of milk.
2. Shake away!
3. Voila! To serve, pour your masterpiece into a clear plastic cup,
for your busiest
customers (like me) to take with them on-the-go! Makes (1) 12 oz. serving.
Including this growing trend into your café this Spring and Summer is certain to make your business prosper.
Your patrons will never want this warm weather to come to an end!