By Steven Ziegler
Why use a backpack vacuum? The benefits of using a backpack vacuum in a commercial setting are numerous, but to me, the most important is how easy it makes it to clean your carpets and floors. Not only is it much better for your back than hunching over an upright (a chiropractor helped design our Hoover models!), but it is so easy to get in between tables and chairs. If your restaurant has a lot of seating, or if you’re working in a banquet hall this holiday season, I probably do not have to tell you what a pain it is to get in and around all the tables and chairs. The Hoover C2401 backpack vacuum makes it a cinch! Here are a few other reasons to use a backpack vacuum:
- The long handles and the various attachments make it easy to clean and dust ceiling corners, ceiling fans, and any other objects that are high and typically out of reach. Try doing that with an upright vacuum!
- The upholstery tool is perfect for your furniture, and the long handle means you do not have to lean in to clean your booths. The crevice tool is also perfect for getting into that area between the seat and the back of your booths.
- The 50’ cord allows you to clean a huge area before having to relocate the plug.
- The HEPA filtration means you are getting rid of the dust in the air, not just pushing it around!
- Getting into corners and around baseboards is easy with the Hoover back pack vacuum. Getting under hard-to-clean areas like desks or workstations is simple!
- Cleaning blinds? The long, very lightweight handle and the attachments make cleaning your blinds quick and no sweat at all.
- The Hoover 2401 weighs less than 10 pounds! The ergonomic design and ease-of-use makes for stress free nightly cleaning.
- Halloween: there is no better accessory for your Ghostbusters costume than a backpack vacuum cleaner!
Hoover C2401 backpack vacuum is on sale this month! We already had the lowest priced commercial backpack vacuum cleaner, but now it is only $209 from now till the month of November. Compare our pricing, you’ll find we have the best around!