Basting 4" Pastry Brush with Long Handle
Other Available Sizes:
- One-piece smooth handle for easy cleaning
- Tapered nylon bristles for surface coverage
- High fluid retention bristles
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
This wooden-handled, 4" boar bristle pastry / basting brush can be used for spreading butter or egg wash over fresh pastries or for coating meats with marinades and sauces! The larger brush width is perfect for your bigger cooking projects and is made with soft white boar bristles connected to the natural wood handle with a brown plastic ferrule band. The brush features a unique angled head and 12" handle with a 4" brush width. For added safety, the special long reach handle angle is designed to keep hands away from hot grills. The oval hole at the end of the handle is fitted with a convenient loop tie so you can hang this brush for easy storage.
Handle Length: 12"
Brush Width: 4"
Croissant / Pastry Cutter 3" x 8 1/2" with Polyethylene Plastic Handles
Rolling Pins and Accessories
Tablecraft 724 Standard Measuring Cups
Bun / Sheet Pans
Frequently Purchased Together
Overall User Rating: Basting 4" Pastry Brush with Long Handle ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
I love this pasty brush because it has a wide brush and long handle. I use it for more than pastries including marinating and brushing on egg wash.
Lindsay D. Posted on 12/23/2012
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register