Avantco P75SG Grooved Top and Smooth Bottom Commercial Panini Sandwich Grill - 120V, 1750W
- Grooved top and smooth bottom grill plates
- Temperature adjusts between 120 and 570 degrees
- Stainless steel exterior
- Drip tray included
- 120V, 1750W
- CE Listed; NEMA 5-15P plug
Learn how to season your Panini grill for consistent, delicious results with every sandwich!
Learn about all the features and benefits that come with an Avantco panini grill!
|Cooking Surface Width||13 Inches|
|Upper Plate Width||13 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||8 3/4 Inches|
|Upper Plate Depth||8 3/4 Inches|
|Plate Configuration||Grooved Top & Smooth Bottom|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron Enamel|
|Temperature Range||120 - 570 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Create your most popular sandwiches, quesadillas, hamburgers, and more with the Avantco P75SG grooved top and smooth bottom commercial panini sandwich grill! This sandwich grill features 1750 watts of heating power for fast and thorough cooking. Its grooved top provides tantalizing grill marks for an excellent presentation, and the smooth bottom plate ensures complete contact with your product and consistent, even heat supply. The temperature is easily adjustable between 120 and 570 degrees Fahrenheit to cook or warm a wide variety of foods, while the stainless steel exterior ensures long-lasting durability and strength. And thanks to the included drip tray, cleaning up is a breeze after every use.
CE Listed. Comes with a cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
Left to Right: 17"
Front to Back: 12"
Upper Plate: 13" x 8 3/4"
Lower Plate: 13" x 8 3/4"
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register