APW Wyott HHP-212 Heavy Duty 2 Burner Countertop 12" Range / Hot Plate - 60,000 BTU
- 60,000 total BTU
- 23 3/4" x 12" cooking surface
|Depth||33 1/8 Inches|
|Height||13 13/16 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Number of Tiers||1|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment includes hardware that allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but that hardware must be installed before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Built to keep up with demand in high volume locations, the APW Wyott HHP-212 heavy duty 2 burner countertop 12" range / hot plate gives you the space and cooking power you need to prepare all of your specialty sauces, sides, and entrees! This countertop range comes with 2 individually controlled 30,000 BTU burners for precise temperature control, and each has a low setting of only 5,000 BTU for simmering soups, stews, chili, and more.
This model's welded stainless and aluminized steel construction gives it superior durability, and its 4" legs and adjustable bullet feet allow you to match the height of your other countertop equipment for a clean presentation and easy use. Its heavy cast iron grates are removable for easy cleaning, and a slide-out crumb tray catches excess food debris.
Left to Right: 12"
Front to Back: 33 1/8"
Height (including legs): 13 13/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Garland GTOG12-2 2 Burner 12" Countertop Range - 60,000 BTU
Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Ranges
Garland GTOG24-SU4 4 Burner 24" Step-Up Countertop Range - 120,000 BTU
Star 808HA Ultra Max 8 Burner Countertop Range / Hot Plate 240,000 BTU - 48"
Garland GTOG36-SU6 6 Burner 36" Step-Up Countertop Range - 180,000 BTU
when using a counter top range it has to be dependable and long lasting. and this range has been great. easy to clean, a breeze to use. we love it
Randall H. from Randys family restaurant Posted on 05/29/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register