APW Wyott HCRB-2448 Heavy Duty Cookline Lava Rock 48" Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
- Eight 20,000 BTU burners
- Lava rock flame flare promotes richer flavor
- Manual controls
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Depth||33 7/8 Inches|
|Height||15 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||48 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||8|
|Number of Controls||8|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
The APW Wyott HCRB-2448 Heavy Duty Cookline lava rock 48" charbroiler features 8 evenly spaced, 20,000 BTU burners with flame guards that will beautifully cook your most popular grilled creations, and give them a rich, smoky flavor! Its cast iron grates are adjustable to any of three separate tilting positions for optimum versatility.
The HCRB-2448 48" lava rock charbroiler's thick stainless steel construction stands tough against heavy use and boasts a unique air blanket for improved ventilation to keep the unit cool for safe operation. Its low profile design and adjustable legs allow you to easily match the height of your other countertop equipment. After grilling, cleanup is a breeze thanks to a removable grease pan.
Depth: 33 7/8"
Height: 15 1/4"
Cooking Surface: 48"W x 21 1/2"D
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
APW Wyott HCRB-2424 Heavy Duty Cookline Lava Rock 24" Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
APW Wyott HCRB-2436 Heavy Duty Cookline Lava Rock 36" Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
APW Wyott HCRB-2460 Heavy Duty Cookline Lava Rock 60" Charbroiler - 200,000 BTU
APW Wyott HCRB-2472 Heavy Duty Cookline Lava Rock 72" Charbroiler - 240,000 BTU
Replacement Lava Rocks For Gas Grills and Charbroilers - 7 lb.
Bakers Pride L-48GS 48" Low Profile Gas Glo Stone Charbroiler - 198,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-24B-M-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane 24" Modular Radiant Charbroiler - 60,000 BTU
APW Wyott GCB-48i Champion Radiant 48" Charbroiler with 2 Safety Pilots - 160,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register