APW Wyott GST-4 Champion Sealed Well 4 Pan Gas Steam Table - Galvanized Undershelf and Legs
- Poly cutting board
- Individual well controls
- Galvanized undershelf and legs
- UL Listed; 14,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||58 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 3/8 Inches|
|Number of Wells||4|
|Well Type||Sealed Well|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans (sold separately) for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact one of our Customer Solutions representatives prior to placing your order!
Perfect for use in any self-serve or buffet area, this APW Wyott GST-4 Champion four pan sealed well gas steam table lets you display roasted meats, cooked vegetables, and other hot foods at safe temperatures while keeping them easily accessible! This steam table easily accommodates (4) full size food pans, and each well is heated by its own 3,500 BTU burner with individual, recessed controls. For added convenience, a 1/2" thick poly cutting board gives you plenty of space to add finishing touches to food, and to give your customers a place to rest trays and plates in buffet setups. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- (4) fiberglass-insulated wells
- 3,500 BTU per well; 14,000 total BTU
- Heavy gauge stainless steel with die-stamped top; galvanized undershelf and legs
- Individual well controls; recessed control panel
- Fully adjustable Hi-Med-Low valve; coated steel heat spreader
- UL Listed; choose fuel
Left to Right: 58 5/8"
Front to Back (including cutting board): 30 3/8"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): GST-4-LP , GST-4-NG
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: APW Wyott assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register