APW Wyott GHPS-2i Stepped Dual Burner Countertop Range
- 60,000 BTU
- Removable cast iron grates
You May Also Need
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment includes hardware that allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but that hardware must be installed before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
This APW Wyott GHPS-2i stepped dual burner countertop range features a raised back tier that provides easy, convenient access to both burners. Its heavy duty cast iron grates quickly conduct heat and distribute it evenly to your pans, pots, or other kitchen tools.
Dual high / low dials give you complete control over temperature, allowing you to prepare a variety of products. Openings on the front panel of the APW Wyott GHPS-2i countertop range offer easy access to the unit's pilot light without having to completely remove the front panel.
Clean up has never been easier with the APW Wyott GHPS-2i steeped dual burner countertop range! It features removable top grates and a front access bottom mounted grease collection pan.
Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT pipe
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF 4 requirements.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
APW Wyott GHPS-4i Stepped Four Burner Countertop Range
APW Wyott GHPS-6i Stepped Six Burner Countertop Range
Range Add-On Accessories
Vollrath Z434212 Wear-Ever 2.75 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan with SteelCoat x3 Non-Stick Interior and Cool Handle
Taylor 5827-21 White Classic Digital Timer
Vollrath E4008 Wear-Ever 8" Ever-Smooth Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan - Rivetless
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register