APW Wyott GCRB-18i Champion CharRock Lava Rock 18" Charbroiler with Safety Pilot - 60,000 BTU
- One 60,000 BTU "S" burner
- Lava rocks provide a great smoky flavor
- Manual control
- Heavy duty 4" legs
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
You May Also Need
APW Wyott 21813500 Bottom Rock Grate for Champion CharRock Charbroilers
APW Wyott 21813095 Top Griddle Plate for Champion Charbroilers
APW Wyott 21813400 Steak Char Top Grate for Champion Charbroilers
APW Wyott 3102202 Fish Grate for Champion Charbroilers
APW Wyott 21813600 4" heavy-duty Leg Kit for Champion Cooking Equipment
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
The three major features of APW Wyott's Champion Cookline products are power, control, and safety. Check out this video to see how this line of cooking equipment accomplishes great results with all of these points in mind.
|Depth||26 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||17 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||17 1/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Controls||1|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
- I see that this unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment includes hardware that allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but that hardware must be installed before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
The APW Wyott GCRB-18i Champion CharRock 18" charbroiler has a 60,000 BTU "S" burner to allow for fast start-up and heat recovery so you can cook delicious burgers, chicken, fish, and kabobs any time you need them! Thanks to a snap action gas valve that turns 180 degrees and cast iron grates that can be adjusted to flat or sloped positioning, this charbroiler gives you ultimate control over your grilling. A reliable safety pilot offers long-lasting service and can be lit without removing the front panel for added convenience! Each broiler includes a supply of lava rocks so you can start grilling right away.
The GCRB-18i 18" Champion charbroiler's thick stainless steel construction with aluminized steel sides and back panel is easy to clean and will stand tough against heavy use. Back and side splashes help protect your walls and countertops from grease splatter, while self-cleaning CharRocks, removable grates, and a grease collection pan make cleaning a breeze! Heavy duty 4" legs, metal knobs, and a stainless steel control panel offer additional durability and functionality.
Depth: 26 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Cooking Surface: 17 1/2"W x 17 1/8"D
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF 4 requirements.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
APW Wyott GCRB-24i Champion CharRock Lava Rock 24" Charbroiler with Safety Pilot - 80,000 BTU
APW Wyott GCRB-36i Champion CharRock Lava Rock 36" Charbroiler with 2 Safety Pilots - 120,000 BTU
APW Wyott GCRB-48i Champion CharRock Lava Rock 48" Charbroiler with 2 Safety Pilots - 160,000 BTU
Replacement Lava Rocks For Gas Grills and Charbroilers - 7 lb.
Countertop Gas Lava Rock Charbroilers
Star Max 6015CBF 15" Lava Rock Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
APW Wyott GCRB-36i 36" CharRock Lava Rock Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
Garland GTBG48-AB48 48" Ceramic Briquette Charbroiler with Adjustable Grates - 120,000 BTU
Bakers Pride BPHCRB-2424i 24" Heavy Duty Glo-Stone Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
Star 8060CBA Ultra Max 60" Lava Rock Gas Charbroiler 200,000 BTU
Star 8048CBA Ultra Max 48" Lava Rock Gas Charbroiler 160,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register