American Metalcraft CAR14P 14" Perforated Heavy Weight Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Perforation allows crust to cook quickly
- Made from durable aluminum for a long product life
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
- Thicker pan material makes a chewier crust
|Bottom Diameter||13 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR14P 14" perforated CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! This perforated CAR pizza pan contains (146) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a delicious golden crispy crust. The perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape.
Top Diameter: 14"
Bottom Diameter: 13"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
18" Wooden Rolling Pin
6" x 4 1/4" Dough Cutter / Scraper
5" Wide Dough Docker - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
American Metalcraft SPT2018 18" Super Perforated Tin-Plated Steel Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft SPA90082 8" x 2" Super Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HC80101.5 10" x 1 1/2" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Straight Sided Deep Dish Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft SPA4008 8" x 1" Super Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HATP8 8" Heavy Weight Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
Chicago Metallic 69120 Allergen Management 12" Aluminum Thin Crust Pizza Pan
Vollrath 68099 Wear-Ever 9 5/8" x 1 1/2" Round Aluminum Cake Pan
American Metalcraft PHCTP11 11" Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
These pans are perfect for pizza! They cook the dough evenly. When you spray them with a food release spray they stay nonstick for at least a month. I highly recommend these pans to anyone looking for pizza pans!
Stephen B. from Pizza Pro Posted on 07/08/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register