American Metalcraft A4014 14" X 1" Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
You must buy a minimum of 11 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 1" deep pan
- Dependable 18 gauge aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Straight sides for uniform, smooth edges
- Ideal for individual serving pizzas, cookies, brownies, and more
- Made in America
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
Keep your pizzeria's kitchen moving and producing golden brown crusted pizzas with this American Metalcraft A4014 14" X 1" standard weight aluminum straight sided pizza pan. Made of 18 gauge aluminum, this pan is built to be repeatedly and frequently used. Plus, this material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked crust. Its 1" deep straight sides create a smooth rounded crust and control the pizza's size as the crust expands. This 14" pan size is perfect for pizzas, as well as baking cinnamon buns or rolls.
Made in America.
Gauge: 18 (1 mm)
Hand wash recommended.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Overall User Rating: American Metalcraft A4014 14" X 1" Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
The 14" pizza pan from American Metalcraft is a nice, high quality pizza pan. Works great for making layers for cakes as well as pizza.
Thomas B. Posted on 01/13/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register