American Metalcraft A4012 12" x 1" Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 1" deep pan
- Dependable 18 gauge aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Straight sides for uniform, smooth edges
- Ideal for individual serving pizzas, cookies, brownies, and more
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
Keep your pizzeria's kitchen moving and producing golden brown crusted pizzas with this American Metalcraft A4012 12" X 1" standard weight aluminum straight sided pizza pan. Made of 18 gauge aluminum, this pan is built to be repeatedly and frequently used. Plus, this material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked crust. Its 1" deep straight sides create a smooth rounded crust and control the pizza's size as the crust expands. This 12" pan size is perfect for pizzas, as well as baking cinnamon buns or rolls.
Top Diameter: 12''
Gauge: 18 (1 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register