American Metalcraft 4212 12" x 13" Wooden Pizza Peel with 29" Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
- Long handle length for deep ovens
- Tapered design for easy handling
- Superior to steel blades
- Seal and season for long life and extra flavor!
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft WPH45153 Pizza Peel Rack
|Blade Length||12 Inches|
|Handle Length||29 Inches|
|Overall Length||42 Inches|
|Blade Width||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
- How can I properly care for this item?
- Hand wash with a soft cloth and dry thoroughly. To seal, wipe with food safe oil, like mineral oil, on the surface of the peel. Do not expose the peel to a dishwasher, abrasive sponges, caustic cleaners, or acidic detergents. Never allow the peel to be soaked in water. Avoid leaving the peel on hot surfaces. This increases the chance of warping. If the peel warps, leave overnight with the warp facing up and it should flatten.
Bring a rustic charm to your bustling pizzeria with this 12" x 13" American Metalcraft 4212 wood pizza peel! This pizza feel is perfect for handling small pizzas, and the long, 29" handle ensures it's ideal for use when placing food in and bringing food out of deep ovens. The wooden handle offers a grip which is comfortable, sleek, and smooth, allowing you to transport your pizzas confidently and efficiently. And, since the blade is made of wood, it can be sealed with oil or seasoned with whatever spice you choose, whether it's salt, pepper, oregano, or basil. This not only adds flavor to your dough, but cuts back on burns or scorch marks.
Wooden peels are better at holding the pizza on the peel and are gentler on the pizza than metal peels whose slick, sharp surfaces can inadvertently slice or cut pizzas. Try this one now!
Blade Length: 12"
Blade Width: 13"
Handle Length: 29"
Overall Length: 42"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
DownloadsWood Pizza Peel Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
American Metalcraft 3612 12" x 13" Wood Pizza Peel with 23" Handle
American Metalcraft 3614 14" x 15" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle
American Metalcraft 3616 16" x 17" Wood Pizza Peel with 19" Handle
American Metalcraft 4214 14" x 15" Wood Pizza Peel with 27" Handle
American Metalcraft 4216 16" x 17" Wooden Pizza Peel with 24" Handle
American Metalcraft 4218 18" x 18" Wooden Pizza Peel with 23" Handle
American Metalcraft 4220 20" x 21" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle
Canned Pizza Sauce and Canned Tomato Sauce
Pizza Dough Pans and Pizza Dough Boxes
Cheese Shakers, Sugar/Spice Shakers, and Dredges
Pizza Bubble Poppers
Pizza / Dough Cutters
Countertop Pizza Ovens
Rolling Pins and Pastry Accessories
Frequently Purchased Together
12" x 14" Wooden Tapered Pizza Peel with 28" Handle
Carlisle 4577200 30" Pizza Oven Brush Long Handle
American Metalcraft BP39 39" Pizza Bubble Popper
38" Pizza Oven Brush with Scraper
American Metalcraft 3512 12" x 14" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 19" Wood Handle
12" x 14" Wooden Tapered Pizza Peel with 22" Handle
American Metalcraft 18718 18" Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
4" Pizza Cutter
Choice 20" x 20" x 12" Nylon Insulated Pizza Delivery Bag
American Metalcraft 18716 16" Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
Tablecraft 4103W 6" x 3" Dough Scraper
American Metalcraft 18714 14" Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
This wooden peel is very good quality. We use it to put light weight pizza as well as heavier pizza and sheet trays. It typically holds up for a reasonable amount of time.
Randall S. from Sbarro Pizzeria Posted on 11/04/2012
this peen has become an over used item over night, looks great and cleans well, price is great for the product, shipped fast and well packed....:)
Randall H. from Randys family restaurant Posted on 09/15/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register