American Metalcraft 18916P 16" Perforated Pizza Disk
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge aluminum
- Product pictured: American Metalcraft 18907P (7")
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft 18916P 16" perforated pizza disk contains 228 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook faster and provide a mouth-watering crispy crust. This pizza disk also allows cooked pizza to stay fresh by letting moisture escape.
Top Diameter: 16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Customers Also Viewed
If you like crispy crust on your pizza then this pizza disk is for you. It allows the pizza to bake up fast and get nice and crispy on the bottom.
Helene W. Posted on 05/28/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register