American Metalcraft 18912P 12" Perforated Pizza Disk
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 23||$3.59/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of 18 gauge aluminum
- Allows the bottom of your pizza to cook faster
- Lets moisture escape so your pizza stays fresh
- Made in America
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
The American Metalcraft 18912P 12" perforated pizza disk contains (113) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast, creating a mouth-watering crispy crust. This pizza disk also allows cooked pizza to stay fresh by letting moisture escape.
Please note: This pan must be seasoned before use. The edges of the disk and holes are unfinished and may be sharp. This item requires a lead time since it is made to order.
Top Diameter: 12"
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register