American Metalcraft 18912P 12" Perforated Pizza Disk
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of 18 gauge aluminum
- Allows the bottom of your pizza to cook faster
- Lets moisture escape so your pizza stays fresh
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft 18912P 12" perforated pizza disk contains (113) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast, creating a mouth-watering crispy crust. This pizza disk also allows cooked pizza to stay fresh by letting moisture escape.
Top Diameter: 12"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft MPCUT4 Pizza Slice Cutting Guide
Pizza / Dough Cutters
Regal Fancy Basil Leaves - 2 lb.
Pizza Wedge Box / One Slice Pizza Box - 400/Case
Furmano's Heavy Pizza Sauce #10 Can
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register